Each of the following documents provide additional information or are required to complete your Cub Adventure Day Camp registration.
- Day Camp Medical FormVery Important! Every camper must bring a completed medical form with them to the first day of camp. DO NOT MAIL THE MEDICAL FORM TO CAMP OR THE SCOUT OFFICE!
- Medical Alert
- What to Bring/What not to Bring
- Camper Safety Policy
- Meningococcal Disease and Camp Attendees: Commonly Asked Questions
- Campership Application
- Cancellation/Refund Request
- School Bus Safety Policies
- Notification of parent(s)/guardian(s) due to medical reasons
- 2017 ADC Draft Parent Guide
- Refund Request
- Day Camp Lunch Order
Are you interested in becoming a full-time Adventure Day Camp Staff Member? If so complete our staff application on line.
To access PDF downloadable forms, you will need the Adobe Reader. If you do not currently have Adobe Reader, please click on the icon which will take you to the Adobe site to obtain the free software.