Each of the following documents provide additional information or are required to complete your Webelos Overnight Week registration.
- Webelos Overnight Week Medical Form Very Important! Every camper must bring a completed medical form with them to the first day of camp. DO NOT MAIL THE MEDICAL FORM TO CAMP OR THE SCOUT OFFICE! If your child is attending Cub Adventure Day Camp, that medical form is NOT acceptable for WOW. WOW medical form requires a doctor’s signature.
- What to Bring
- Directions to Camp
- Map of Camp Resolute
- Meningococcal Disease and Camp Attendees: Commonly Asked Questions
- Mail-In Registration Form
- Webelos Overnight Week Brochure
- Campership Form
- Notification of parent(s)/guardian(s) due to medical reasons
To access PDF downloadable forms, you will need the Adobe Reader. If you do not currently have Adobe Reader, please click on the icon which will take you to the Adobe site to obtain the free software.